Nogami, Kusaka Lab.
Information Security Lab. of Okayama University, also known as Nogami Kusaka Lab. is led by Professor Yasuyuki Nogami and Senior Assistant Professor Takuya Kusaka. We are doing research in Safe and Secure communication with ICT techniques including, Cryptography, Pseudo random number, Communication protocol, Error correcting codes, Mathematical basic research, program implementation with C/C++/Java/HDL, FPGA, Microcontroller, and so on. Through the process, students are pursuing a variety of capabilities on technology and are actively taking part in the workforce.
- TWO LABORATORY STUDENTS JOINED AN INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP AT YANGON TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (YTU)
- SAKURA SCIENCE PLAN: BANGLADESH STUDENTS JOIN OUR LABORATORY
- TWO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FROM FRANCE JOINED ISEC LAB
- 114-BIT ECDLP ON A BN CURVE HAS BEEN SOLVED
- DR. FRANCO FROM ANCONA, ITALY, VISITED OUR LABORATORY
- RENEWALED OUR WEBSITE