Information Security Lab. of Okayama University, also known as Nogami Kusaka Lab. is led by Professor Yasuyuki Nogami and Senior Assistant Professor Takuya Kusaka. We are doing research in Safe and Secure communication with ICT techniques including, Cryptography, Pseudo random number, Communication protocol, Error correcting codes, Mathematical basic research, program implementation with C/C++/Java/HDL, FPGA, Microcontroller, and so on. Through the process, students are pursuing a variety of capabilities on technology and are actively taking part in the workforce.
Nogami and Kusaka Lab. deals with various research topics as follows.
- Secure Database
- Error Correction Code
- Lattice Based Cryptography
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- Elliptic Curve Discrete Logarithm Problem(ECDLP)
- IoT (Internet of things) / IoE (Internet of Everything) Security
- Discrete Mathematics such as Integer Theory and Finite Field Theory
NEWS & EVENTS
数学が支える情報通信のセキュリティ／岡山大学 野上 保之先生
A Consideration of an efficient calculation over the extension field of degree 3 and 4 for elliptic curve pairing cryptography